- About Us
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with our client in the recruiting of a Production team leader to be based in Doncaster.
• To Lead and motivate a team of shop floor operators
• Ensure Health & Safety and 5S polices are followed
• Quality orientated – Ensuring work is complete and to the required standard before passing it on to the next team/customer
• Good communicator and motivator of the team
• Organise the work within the team to achieve business targets, ensuring work is balanced between operators
• Ensure all operators are trained in every role within the team and evaluate individual performance supporting with additional training as required
• Ensure all bookings are recorded on the manufacturing system accurately and in a timely manner
• Ensure good time-keeping is maintained
• Good IT skills including spreadsheets
• Report machinery breakdowns
• Carry out TPM as required
• Complete NCR’s as required
• Take part in Kaizen events
• Ensure holiday requests are processed within the company guidelines
• Solve routine daily issues
• Experience in management and manufacturing activities.
• Ability to demonstrate strong communication, leadership and organisational skills.
• Relevant academic qualifications or vocational skills could be advantageous for example: formal leadership training, continuous improvement, 5S, problem solving and relevant technical experience.
• Experience of continuous improvement
Monday to Friday 7am – 15:30pm a 40 hour week
Pension and free parking on-site