- About Us
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with our client in recruiting for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to work in an maintenance role.
This would ideally be a 50/50 split between electrical and mechanical bias.
• All aspects of equipment maintenance and repairs including; Equipment inspections, Service inspections, Fault Diagnosis and fitting new parts Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
• Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
• Undertaking routine servicing schedules (Preventative Maintenance)
• Ensuring compliance of Health and Safety
• Participating in technical audits and compliance assessments, and following up on closure of remedial action plans
• Ensuring application of asset management and maintenance systems data is accurate, timely data entry and reporting.
• Ensuring all related paperwork is completed in a timely manner
• Good practical and technical skills in Mechanical and electrical maintenance
• A understanding of engineering drawings and principles
• The ability to work quickly and under pressure with a varied workload
• Good problem-solving skills
• An awareness of health and safety legislation
• Previous experience in an manufacturing environment of material handling products
• Lean Manufacturing techniques
Would be working Monday to Friday days a 39 hour week
25 + 8 stats holidays, 8% pension scheme.