- About Us
Clemence Rogers are recruiting for experienced plant fitter, for a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and growing plant dealership to cover the Bristol area covering primarily the South West, but could be covering anywhere in the UK
My client is looking to recruit an: Qualified Plant Fitter with Experience, Full clean driving License. Would be working in the field visiting sites, supplied with a van, mobile and laptop.
The Successful candidate will be working on large mobile plant machinery I.e. Excavators, large construction equipment and used machinery.
• Atlas Cranes
• Terex Crushers
• From 5 tonne up to 30 tonnes
A week worth of in-house training in Germany before you start the position.
• To manage administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately.
• Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service.
• Maintain Health and Safety to Company and HSE regulations.
• Diagnose, service and repair of Plant Machinery at customer sites
• Ordering of parts
• Liaising with the Service Manager
• Offering the customer a courteous and quality service
• Completing job sheets etc.
• An engineering or mechanical background is essential
• Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and basic electrics
• Must be confident with reading hydraulic and electric schematics
• Analytical approach to problem solving
• Must have worked on large mobile plant machinery.
• Basic IT skills
• Monday to Friday working week
• 40 hour week
• Overnight rates paid
• Call out rates paid
• Overtime at time and a half