- About Us
Clemence rogers are recruiting for a Contact Centre Executive to be based in Chorley.
Our client requires a confident, enthusiastic customer contact specialist who has a passion for people. This is a varied role and is a great opportunity for someone who has first class customer service skills and thrives on building relationships over the telephone.
• Building relationships with our customers – no cold calling.
• Updating customer online records and feeding back to management team
• Taking inbound calls and leads and making outbound calls
• Customer care follow up calls
• Adding value to the customer experience
• The ability and desire to sell
• Excellent communication skills
• A confident and determined approach
• Resilience with determination and persistence
• A high degree of self-motivation and drive
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
• The ideal candidate will be tenacious and determined and will be able to provide great service whilst identifying and closing sales opportunities.
• All systems are PC based and include a full CRM system and much communication is digital
The working week is based on a rota with shifts between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 8.30am to 5pm on a Saturday.